Help!

Hello,
I bought an Epson Expression Home XP-102 last August for beginning University. It work perfectly for the whole year and I didn't have any problems with it. However since returning to Uni 2 weeks ago there is a problem with it.
When printing a document, an inch of the writing on the left hand side, all the way down the page is blurry and unreadable. But the rest of the document is printed perfectly and the problem is only in one specific area, no matter what document I print.
Could it have gotten damaged somehow to cause this to happen?
The only thing that it different to last year it the paper I'm using but it's just normal blank A4 paper from Tesco. Would that make a difference?
I really don't know what to do :( and I'm reluctant to pay for a new printer being a student haha. However a printer is absolutely vital to my degree therefore I need to see whether this can be fixed or I need to get a new one relatively soon.

Any suggestions from anyone?

Ask a Question