How to find the right printer?

There're so many printers. How to find the right one?

1. Price
Best price is not the cheapest price. No one would do business without any profit. There is no cheapest price, there will always be a cheaper price.

2. Quality
To check the quality, we need samples. Digital sample can check your book.But, there are some difference between digital samples and offset printing products. But a sample from what printer did before, you will see the color, the binding etc.

3. Service
This part is very important. A salesman with good service, will help you to make things process smoothly. Also can help you to save money & time.

What do you think?

See my other post. In a black and white printer always go for a laser printer. The toner costs are really minimal if you refill it yourself and the quality is excellent. My printer is an HP p1102 and I have printed many, many thousands of pages with so far 5 cartridges (which cost seven pounds each) and refilled hundreds of times. As I wrote the refilling takes less than five minutes and the cost of toner twenty four pounds a kilo.
There are also many other advantages of a laser printer over an ink one.

Ask a Question