HP 477DW error state

I'm having a weird issue with some of my hard wired machines. I'm currently have 3 Windows 10 machines that are connected via a switch to a WiFi router and an HP 477dw. On occasion but regular the first printing of the day causes the print job to go into an error state, once I go in and restart the job it will print. I checked the sleep mode for the printer and it's set to 2 hours. Any ideas what could be causing the issues?

I hope these tips might help you to resolve your printer issue.

1. Ensure the Wi-Fi settings were not recently changed. If you have changed the Wi-Fi settings, you need to reconfigure all the devices before establishing the connection.

2. Connecting too many devices in the router might cause the issue. Remove the unwanted devices from the router and try to print your document.

3. Do not use the similar name for the multiple devices. In some cases, the devices recognize the wrong network.

4. Ensure that your printer is connected to the network in which your computer is connected.

5. Place all the network connected devices within the network coverage area.

6. Remove and reinstall the printer driver and software. If it doesn’t work, try to connect your printer to another computer.

7. Make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to easily fix and resolve the printing issue.

Ask a Question