HP 74xl/75xl Extras Cheap!

I am a small business owner and bought to much ink - I have 2 74xl hp new in package and 2 75 xl hp new in package.

Asking $20.00 each

PayPal is prefered and I will ship with Delivery Confirmation

Thank-you

Dear purchase director:

Have a nice day!

This is David from Tefed Technology Co., Ltd, it’s my pleasure and honor to contact with you. First of all, we’d like to introduce our company briefly for better understanding with each other.

Our company is an enterprise specializing in the manufacture and export of ink cartridges, toner cartridges and other printer consumables. With the high quality and competitive price, our products are sold to many customers all over the world. We aim at let every customer enjoy the one-stop service from our company. For more about us, please visit our website , or you can contact with us directly at any time.

In your kind reply, could you let us know which models are more suitable for your market, then we’ll send you our best price and samples as well for your further evaluation.

We believe win-win situations are the key to our successful cooperation. We hope to build a trust-worthy partnership with your company and achieve great success together in the coming days. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

David

Sales director

2010-04-29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tefed Technology Co., Ltd

Address: E5, Zhangkeng Industrial Park, Minzhi Road, Longhua Town, Baoan Area, Shenzhen, China

Tel: 86-0755-83724736