HP ent m609dnx error 13.D2.D2

Hello Guys!!!
HP enterprise m609dnx, counter ~680 000.
Almost always error 13.D2.D2

The printer came with a problem that the paper jammed somewhere. I opened the back cover, there were just 5 sheets crammed under the tray and in the back cover.
Looked. Removed jammed paper. The videos are erased, replaced. I did the cleaning. I got out the problem floating, I don't know how to solve it. More than 5-6 copies will not print without error.
The problem is this:
During duplex printing, the paper does not come out a little, and then the machine stops with an error.
13.D2.D2. At the same time, the duplex is clean. Blowing and cleaning the sensor on the back cover, it works fine. Occasionally, a crackling sound is heard from the gear in the Paper Delivery Assy - LCD DUPLEX. Gear in video

Paper Delivery Assy - LCD DUPLEX was removed. I examined the gears. Everything is fine there, there is no damage. I also went through all the gears. things are good.

Sorry for the English. I am using machine translation.

Ask a Question