Hp p2015d vs samsung 3051nd

Hi everyone,
I am going to buy a used laser black and white printer.. the choices i found and like are :
Samsung 3051nd
Hp p2015d
also found :
hp 2300
Kyocera FS-1370DN
what do you think?
the prices are similer with the Samsung and Kyocera slightly cheaper.

By the looks you are after a high volume mono laser.
I can only give you my personal opinion on this nut if it helps then bonus.

• The Samsung ML-3051nd will have the highest running costs overall.
  • Kyocera FS-1370DN is a good printer but when the drum unit goes it will cost you over £100+ to replace it.
  • I would avoid the HP Laserjet 2300 as its old and will have issues eventually (Sooner rater than later)
  • The HP P2015 is a fantastic printer affordable printer and fairly low running costs. (This would be my choice out of the 4)
OR

What about a HP Laserjet P2055DN not quiet as higher volume printer but its newer than the P2015 (Basically the new version of it.) Yet again it's affordable to buy running costs are low and cartridges you can get with no issues what so ever. (My choice out of all of them)

I hope this helps you. I have been working with printers for a decade so I have experience and knowledge of all things printer related.

Thank you for your reply,
While searching i found some complaints about the hp 2015 formatter board failing..
I need a printer for personal use but i live in Egypt and on a budget.. so the options are limited.. other than what i mentioned in my price range i found
new Samsung 2020
used ricoh sp 100
used samsung 2165

Ask a Question