I am tired of having to buy expensive cartridges and need some good advice.

I have a Espson NX515 and it's terrible. I am so tired of having to run maintenance checks on my Epson printer every time I want to print. Also tired of having to replace my extremely expensive cartridges.

I need some solid advice.
I use my printer as a home printer. It is not used very rigorously maybe a few pages every month, mostly black and white, though I do like to be able to print color pages occasionally.
I also need to be able to scan and print like a photo copier. Most importantly; I don't want to have to pay through the nose for ink cartridges.

Tired of buying expensive cartridges

Rather than give you an answer which would be quite long. Please check out Printerknowledge website there you will be able to find carts that can be refilled for you printer with the required help to show you how.:)

You have need to change the cartridge, HP Compatible C8765WA Inkjet Cartridge. It is a scanner, copier, prints in color. These are affordable for you.

Ask a Question