I can't print using my new laptop but when I used my old laptop I can print

At first after installing the epson cd L360 series. I can print all but after weeks I can't print and it took 2x or many times to click it to be able to print again. I checked the drivers, already updated, usb connector its all placed properly. I can still use my scanner and able to copy.
Any help?
I wanna print without clicking many times.
I tried restarting the print spooler...
thanks.

have you tried uninstalling the printer? reboot the PC and then reinstall the print driver? did you get the printer by just using windows add printer? or did you go the the manufactures website and download the most recent driver available for that exact model?

yes. I tried uninstalling the printer. I went to the repair shop and they didn't reboot my laptop. they re-installed the printer cd and worked but after i got home to print.. it just go back. like i need to click print 2 to 5 times to print any documents. And the worst was when i need to print 5 pages and it just print 1 page only. like i need to indicate the 2nd page and click print 3 times to print it. its totally manual.. thanks for the reply.

BTW, i also tried downloading the latest and exact drive for the exact model. And it went it back that way again.

Problem solved. It's not about the software nor printer. It was bytefence anti-malware. It's blocking some of my genuine apps and also my printer. I was unaware that it is installed in my laptop. I think it was installed by some third party that I was downloading that time. After uninstalling it. My printer went well.

Ask a Question