Indentations on the side of the paper after printing

Hi,

I'm having a problem with Canon 1435iF. For the past 2 days, every printed page has indentations all along one side. It's the right side of the page when you're reading the document.

Has anyone experienced this before?? I'd be very grateful for any kind of idea!

Btw, I replaced toner yesterday (this started happening 2 days ago). Many thanks!!!

Hi,

I'm having a problem with Canon 1435iF. For the past 2 days, every printed page has indentations all along one side. It's the right side of the page when you're reading the document.

Has anyone experienced this before?? I'd be very grateful for any kind of idea!

Btw, I replaced toner yesterday (this started happening 2 days ago). Many thanks!!!

it's got to be some piece of junk that fell in on that edge. Check in the fuser area (watch the heat tho-danger!) if a piece of junk is on one of the fuser rollers it will go round and round and imprint on the paper until it's removed. -RockitRon

it's got to be some piece of junk that fell in on that edge. Check in the fuser area (watch the heat tho-danger!) if a piece of junk is on one of the fuser rollers it will go round and round and imprint on the paper until it's removed. -RockitRon

You are correct, sir - indeed it was a fuser unit. One of the rollers was damaged on the side.

Many thanks, RockitRon!!!

Ask a Question