iphone 4s back glass

Hello everyone. I have been looking for something where I can print my own designs on the back housing cover of a iPhone 4s or iPhone 4. Im still not sure of the material (plastic, gorilla glass, ect.) that the aftermarket parts are made of as I am still investigating that at the moment.

Are you asking for the back casing design or you actually want to put that straight to your phone without any secondary surface?

I plan on ordering aftermarket replacement parts with no apple logo as that causes trouble and no color. Just clear iphone back replacements, replacement being what is used when you drop and crack the back of your phone. This clear back replacement is what I would like to print my own custom designs to.

In theory replacing the back housing of the iPhone is entirely possible. and because you it is glass you could in again in theory put a piece of paper in there that has your design. However, to be perfectly honest i would not recommend that as that could pose a issue resulting in hardware damage.

Adrian - Technical Support, SuppliesOutlet

Ask a Question