Issue with detecting WorkForce Pro 3720 on Windows 10

Hey All,

I am having an issue detecting my Workforce pro 3720 on windows 10. It works fine from the add a network printer option, however, I would like it to work with the EpsonNet installation.

This would allow me to use the TWAIN drivers to do multiple scans with the ADF. Right now with the WIA settings, I can only scan one page at a time with the ADF and it's frustrating.

Whenever I try to install the printer via EpsonNet, it initially detects the printer, then when I reach the point to select how the printer is recognised via DCHP or manual, it goes through the process of installing and registration the printer. When it does this all of a sudden it connect to find the printer and then I have to go through the entire process again. To which, the same problem occurs.

The Epson comes up as a TWAIN device on Acrobat X but whenever I select it I get the error message 'Acrobat could not communicate to this device'.

I got the latest drivers for installation from the website and its the full suite I am installing. Any assistance on this matter would be most appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Ask a Question