Konika Minolta 287 offline since yesterday

Hi,
In our office we have a Konika 287 machine connected to the network. Yesterday, after readjusting our network architecture(for which the printer should not have been affected) the printer went offline.
I can open the printer webpage from the browser, though.
Things I have tried:

• Resetting Network in the Printer settings
    Removing and readding the printer on many PCs. Printer gets added and goes to the offline state.
    Other tons of things like replacing Cable.

I am at my wits end solving this and it looks embarrassing if a Network Engineer is unable to solve it. Any help is appreciated.
PS Konika support is useless.

what happens if you ping the IP address? is it possible there is more than one machine and you are connecting to a different one on the network? have you tried just giving it a new IP address and then reinstall it on the PCs that way? is there perhaps another device that is trying to use the same IP address as the copier?

Sorry, for the delay in response.
Some improvements for the past, If I restart the Cyberoam Firewall device, the printer works for a while and then goes offline.
The DHCP range in the firewall is set to 192.168.5.20-192.168.5.250 and we have reserved addresses from 5.2 to 5.19 for these kinds of devices where we need to set manual addresses like Printer. We have 192.168.5.10 for Printer which isn't used in any other device.
I can open the printer webpage so I don't think Network is a problem.

Ask a Question