Looking for a Duplex A3 Printer

Could anyone please recommend me a good general purpose duplex A3 printer that will also print reasonable photos but won't cost an arm and a leg?
Cheers,
John.

Last edited:
Many thanks Richvarsay, for your reply, but I'm just getting rid of an A3 Brother printer due to its poor performance and I gather the later model only does A4 duplex. The only A3 duplex models I actually know about, the Canon Pixma iX7000 and the HP Officejet Pro K8600dn, have both had rather poor reviews from users; so I was hoping there might be something better out there.
Cheers,
John.

To me, the main snag with the Canon printer I mentioned is that it is only specified to take up to 105g paper and I have a large stock of 120g A3 paper that I want to use. I wonder how rigid that specification is or whether I'll be able to run the slightly thicker paper through it.
Cheers,
John.

Could anyone please recommend me a good general purpose duplex A3 printer that will also print reasonable photos but won't cost an arm and a leg?
Cheers,
John.

Hello John I would recommend a Kyocera FS-C5150 it has good reviews and it wont cost you the earth!, where are you based? DM your details as now would be a great time as January Sales are now active.

Ask a Question