missing cartridge on hp 7510

i recently ran out of ink on my hp7510 so bought some remanufactured ones online. I threw out the old ones prior to putting in the new ones. then realized i had no photo black cartridge. (the skinny black one).

I called the seller, explained it to him and he send another fat black one like the first.

so then I went to walmart, explained to the worke what i needed and she got me a hp black 564,

I compared it to a colored 564 box to see if it was any bigger ,it wasnt so i bought it. took it home and its the same size as the first two.

can anyone tell me the number for the black photo cartridge or where i can get one? or a way to make the 7510 work with a missing cartridge? Ive got a big black cartridge, then to the left of it, a yellow on, blue one and pink one, all skinny photo cartridges. then the blank slot where a cartridge should go. Its labeled with a symbol of a triangular bowtie shape.

Please help. I'm trying to print out an important contract.

Ask a Question