My Canon will not print envelopes

Hi all
On the first time of asking my Canon MG5350 scanner/printer will not print envelopes, although the printer will print A4 letters ok and has done for a few years, and I wonder if anybody can figure out if I am doing something wrong? or if it is a fault.
I have installed the latest driver from Canon, and no change,
In the "Canon Printer printer" settings tab, opens up the MG5350 properties box and on the Quick Setup tab, Commonly used settings box, Media Type I have envelope selected, the printed paper size text box has A4 or Youkei4 105x235mm selected (I have tried several other sizes and also Comm.Anv #10) Print Quality is standard, and a spot in Landscape, the paper source is set at rear tray (I have also tried auto select and paper allocation)
If I click ok, the paper size changes to Comm.Env #10

After opening the address document to be printed in Libre Office, I click File then Print the Print box appears and on the general tab the Canon MG5350 series printer is selected Create single print jobs is ticked (checked) and one copy is selected.

After pressing Print the envelope passes right through the printer without the address being printed.
Can any MG5350 user see anything wrong with this setup? regards Robert.

Ask a Question