need a printer/scanner/copier

Hi guys, first post, please take it easy.

I would like to purchase a printer/scanner/copier for my office of about four computers. In specific, I need the device to allow network scanning. My current scanner will only allow me to scan documents that are attached to the computer, not over the network. Please suggest a device that will allow me to achieve this. I do like dell devices, seem to have luck with them :)

Hi guys, first post, please take it easy.

I would like to purchase a printer/scanner/copier for my office of about four computers. In specific, I need the device to allow network scanning. My current scanner will only allow me to scan documents that are attached to the computer, not over the network. Please suggest a device that will allow me to achieve this. I do like dell devices, seem to have luck with them :)

I have searched online and Brother & HP do some really good printer/scanner/copier for your requirements. i hope this helps :D

sites such as Currys and PC World are doing some good deals at the moment im sure you will find one on there.

Ask a Question