Need a printer that prints business cards 3.5 x 2

I have an assignment in school where I have to research 2 printer one must be laser and the other anything else. I need it to do at least 8000 copies a month it has to be high quality for brochures do auto duplexing and take regular and legal letter it also must pint 3.5 x 2 business cards. I can't not find a printer much less 2 that meet the business card requirements. Can anyone point me in the right direction?:confused:

Need Help Desperately.

At least you are honest to explain your situation ... and that you are asking the forum members to do your homework for you.

Here's a useful link ...

and several a bit more useful:
canonmarketing at cits.canon.com

sales at adorama.com

HTH, but not too much.

Last edited:
Business Card Printing

Greetings!
I'm looking for a printer that will allow me to print on the backside of pre-printed business cards. One color is fine or full color works as well.
It sell Nissan and want to print referral coupons for various fund raisers so the referral money will go to the organization. Print runs will be from 25 to 2000 and never in a big hurry.

Thanks for your insights and expertise!
Dennis

Ask a Question