need a printer that prints on upto 300gsm cardstock

Helloooooo! I have looked through the forum to see if I could find an answer to this, but havent really seen any absolute answers. Im hoping someone will be able to help me as I am going mad with this. I have already purchased an Epson sx435 after being advised by the shop person at staples, that this would print on heavy cardstock. I was however, given very wrong advice. As a result of this, I am very hesitant about purchasing a different printer for fear of wasting more money. I have been informed that the canon pixmas are pretty good and have been looking at the MX420 in particular and I have been told that Hewlett Packards are good aswell. So I don't really know where to start. I have also been told that a top loader printer would work well, but I havent a clue which printers are top loaders! :mad: I have a budget upto about £150, but would like under £100 really. If anyone could help me with this, it would be very much appreciated!! :) Thanks!

Ask a Question