Need a printer to print on 300gsm cover paper

I own a jewelry display card design business. I make graphics, logos, designs, etc, and print them on cards for jewelers to display their jewelry to sell. I have been printing on regular georgia pacific card stock for a while but have been trying to upgrade to 110lb cover (293gsm). I currently have an HP Officejet 6500a Plus that works okay (sometimes the graphics are a little granulated). But it just can't seem to handle the heavier paper and it tends to jam… probably because the max gsm is supposed to be 270. Haha.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Im not sure about the quality difference between laser and inkjet, but I'm up for anything at this point. I really need to get these upgrades in line before the holiday season!

Hi Carmidy. I know you posted this a while ago. I just wanted to know if you have had any luck finding a printer that will print on 110lb card? I am looking for the same and am not having much luck. Thanks in advance!

Ask a Question