Network printer enquiry on Windows 7

Hi All,

I am trying to network my Samsung ml1665 mono laser printer which has a usb port on it.

I purchased a Router - (SITECOM WL 341 V2 003) - 300N X2. I have configured the router and I have connected it to a broad band cable (I do not have access to the actual modem as it is in an office environment) and then using ethernet cable I connected to my laptop. I want to make my laptop as a print server shared between 4 other laptops running on Windows 7 (all of them). I have set the printer (physically connected to the laptop) as shared printer.

I am able to connect to the internet on my laptop using the router and am able to connect on the other laptop to the internet using wireless feature on this router.

When I try to do an add printer on the other laptop running on windows 7 and then browse network printer, it does not show the printer in the list.

Can any one help me with setting up my printer to be network please?

V

Ask a Question