New ink Cartridges Released

Hello i just went on selectafont.com and found these cartridges that they are saying you refill your self. They come empty with four coloured bottles of ink and some pipettes for filling. They claim that they could save you hundreds, is this true? Any flaws in this idea. I would post the link but dont hink im allowed.

Hello - yes I do work for selectafont.co.uk, I joined them in December and this post was regrettably made by a previous staff member.
I hope that you and others will see that recent posts made by myself have since been informative and helpful on printing and ink cartridge matters. Where I have included links or references in my posts to threads they are of informative or relevant nature to the original thread.
I cannot remove this post and was unfortunately unaware of it - it was posted several months ago but as someone who is also in the ink cartridge industry and have often commented or agreed on my posts, hopefully you will agree that recent posts by me have been a positive addition to this forum and I try to genuinely advise and help people on here, I don't spam useless keywords or irrelevant content.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know you're very helpful in fact.

I actually don't know how I came across this XD just noticed It's from oct 2010.
And no you don't spam or anything of the sort :D

Ask a Question