New printer options?

I'm about to go out and finally get a new printer. It has been an awful long time coming. There are a few features I would like however.

I'd like an all in one with copier/scanner. I do not need fax.
I would like a printer with both wireless and an ethernet jack if possible. I would rather set up this printer stand alone on my network if at all possible. If that is too expensive I suppose I can just connect it to my server and still print over the network fine but I would prefer to do it stand alone if possible. The wifi would be nice for mobile devices and laptops. Laptops I can still print through my server I suppose.

That brings me to the next feature I'd like. I'd like it to be able to use apples airprint for my ipad and 2 iphones in the house.

All this I'd like to keep the price between 100-150 bucks if at all possible. Any reccomendations would be appreciated. I'm most familar with HP but from the reviews I've seen with their photosmart line they don't seem to be getting high praise lately.

Thanks in advance!

Ask a Question