New Printer Suggest me

I wanted a brand-new printer. Please tell me which one is the currently the best. Or point me in the direction of a reliable source where I can learn more about printers.
Thank you

I think there are plenty of options are available you can go with the reputable recognizable brand like HP, Epson, Xerox I would personally suggest you Epson printer Model M244A, Its perfectly working for me.

The best sublimation printers of 2022 are subjective and depend on individual needs and preferences. However, some popular sublimation printers from that year include:

1. Epson SureColor P800
  2. Canon PIXMA Pro-100
  3. HP Envy 4520
  4. Brother MFC-J5945DW
  5. Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000.

In 2022, the market saw a wide range of printers, with new models and advancements in technology. Some popular printers from that year include:
  1. Canon PIXMA TR150 Wireless Portable Printer
  2. HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e All-in-One Printer
  3. Epson WorkForce WF-7210DTW
  4. Brother MFC-J6945DW
  5. HP Tango X Wireless Smart Printer
These printers offer a range of features such as wireless connectivity, automatic document feeder, duplex printing, and high print quality. It is recommended to compare the features and specifications of different printers to determine which one is the best for your specific needs and budget.

Ask a Question