Not sure if it is fixable....

I have a Canon MG2250 which ,for some reason, has chosen to jam whatever paper I try to feed through it .It also makes a considerable clattering noise as it prepares to do absolutely nothing , the paper only goes so far and then stops.I have only had it about 6 months but unfortunately lost the receipt . What is especially annoying is that I bought it to replace another one that did precisely the same thing .That one lasted me just over a year so the warranty was invalid.I have only ever bought Canon printers , 3 in fact , but the first one , which was printer only device ,gave me several years service and i only replaced it because it wasn't compatible with the iMac I acquired 3 years ago.
I have looked inside the printer for any signs of paper and cant find any and the roller seem ok so I am rather stuck as to what to do other than buy a new one from Currys and get an extended warranty .If its had it ,I am wondering what I am doing to cause the problem because i am not treating it any different to the firs printer I had.Any ideas?

Ask a Question