Oki C911 - How do you save custom print settings?

We have just got a C911 printer for printing mostly on 300gsm card. The problem I'm having is that the printer totally ignores what settings I use from my computer. So for example, for a change I would like to print a pdf file on an A4 sheet of paper using Tray 1 that only has A4 paper in it. So far I've ended up with A5, colour and insisting on using the Manual Feed Tray despite me setting things via my Print dialogue on the computer to say it should use Tray 1, print black & white and on A4!
I would also like to be able to set up settings and save them as a Custom Setting so that all I do in future is select A4 Paper, A5 Card or A6 Card. Does anybody know how to do this? I've done it with our last Oki (C9655) and also with our Xerox Phaser 7800 but the print dialogue with this one is incredibly basic and it's really hard to find all the properties to change. The user manuals were of zero use.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello rti-rips... I know you have replied but cannot find it here on the forum to be able to post a reply directly. We returned the printer to Oki because not only did we have problems with the settings but it bent the card as it passed through. All in all this printer is incapable of printing on 300 gsm card correctly, as was the C9655. And after the shocking way it was all handled by Oki, leaving me without a printer for months, I would never buy one of their printers again.

Ask a Question