OKI C9300 Toner Percentages.

Hi, i am a new member and have just purchased an OKI C9300 off ebay, it's a great printer, and has had little use, but the toner percentages are a little confusing, yellow is showing 94% and is low so i have 6% usage left, it also reads magenta low at 37% can anyone clarify this? belt is 59% and fuser is 98% any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks Phil.

Are you using originals or remanufactured toners? I wouldn't worry about the levels if it's printing fine and you haven't a problem, the prints will tell you when you need a new toner.

Yes it's original toners, I have got my head around a few things now, keeps telling me the Magenta is empty, I give the toner a shake and print another 50 copies etc, I have installed a new yellow showing 100% so getting used to it's little quirks.
Thanks for the reply.

Hi, i am a new member and have just purchased an OKI C9300 off ebay, it's a great printer, and has had little use, but the toner percentages are a little confusing, yellow is showing 94% and is low so i have 6% usage left, it also reads magenta low at 37% can anyone clarify this? belt is 59% and fuser is 98% any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks Phil.

Hi,

I'm using a oki c911 and I have this computation for printing a whole page of RED which consist of yellow and magenta toner.

after a 60 prints of full color RED the toner percentage drops by 10% which means a 600 prints for a whole 24k toner. which also means that the coverage for the full bleed page is around 400% and counts as much a 40 for your yield count.

this is based on a actual printing.

feel free if you have any questions

Good Day
Prismatic

Ask a Question