OKI MB480 Printer scanning

Hi All,

I wonder who could be the genius here. I got a printer
Model: OKI MB480
Laptop: windows 7 64 bit

This printer is networked locally and there is no issues in printing from anywhere. But the scanning functionality only works from one PC which is close to it (may be connected via usb).

I have 4 PCs. I am trying to get the scanned document to be sent to the networked pc I need. But I dont find any option to do it.

Things I tried:
1) Tried to login to the OKI webpage set up by typing ip address of the OKI printer, but did not know the admin password. Tried default but did not work. Dont know how to reset it.
2) Tried from the printer control panel; selected admin set up and went to scanner set up ; but there was only one option which was email set up and not network pc?
3) Tried to download the driver but did not find the utility which would automatically recognized the scanner in the network.
4) Under scanner and cameras from windows, I tried manually adding scanner but even that not showing up the scanner list. But it has 2 scanners in the list of different printer.

Any help?

Ask a Question