One printer fine..others not so good?????

OK I have owned a epson r265 for a while now with great results,Wanted to move onto something that would print larger pics so got hold of a second hand r1800.

The last couple of days my trusty old r265 was been throwing me fatal error,but a little persistance and it will print again....The most recent fatal error i couldn't seem to get around so i have moved the r1800 in its place,Strange thing is i've been trying to print a picture for a while (which always printed fine on the r265 ) and the r1800 seems to print it blocky or in poor quality ( nothing to do with carts as i have printed a different picture or two fine )...The mad thing is as this was annoying me alot i managed to bring the r265 back from the dead and print the pic on that,And would you believe it it printed perfect????What could be the cause of it??Is there different settings or colour managment on the r265 over the r1800,I would guess the r1800 would produce alot better quality?As i'm guessing the r265 doesnt have long and may have to try the r1800 again

Thanks

Ask a Question