Paper size 7600

I just found the forum today but didn't find where this has been covered. Please excuse me if it has. I just put my Epson 7600 back on line after for 3 years of idle time and after a week of fooling around trying to make it work with W7, was told by Epson it's no longer supported and no drivers are available. I finally went with a dual boot system and installed Vista. I downloaded the proper Vista drivers from Epson but when using roll paper the print preview screen shows a larger paper than I select - and tries to use it. I can define what I want but it always shown larger. With sheet paper, it only shows 8 x 10 and several mm sizes but no 11 x 14 or larger sheet sizes. Not sure if there is a different profile or what the deal is. Does anyone know if sheet sizes can be defined and if I'm missing something in the setup with roll paper?
Thanks
George

Ask a Question