PICKING A NEW PRINTER

CAN SOMEONE SUGGEST A ALL IN ONE PRINTER THAT IS GOOD ON PHOTO PRINTING,I HAVE A CANON MG8220 THAT IS NOT DOING THE JOB TO MY SATISFACTION THANK YOU

CAN SOMEONE SUGGEST A ALL IN ONE PRINTER THAT IS GOOD ON PHOTO PRINTING,I HAVE A CANON MG8220 THAT IS NOT DOING THE JOB TO MY SATISFACTION THANK YOU
try any epson printer. you will find that the inks are cheap on ebay.

If you like Canon and you want to print a lot of photos you could go for the Canon Pixma MP990. It comes with some professional color adjustment features. They also provide special photo pro 2 paper for this machine. I was very happy with the results.

Vince

I would go for the Canon's check out the new MG series, works for me. Make sure the printer uses more than 2 inks (ie 4/5) you'll get better printing and value for money. Don't also choose the cheapest printer.

Ask a Question