Pixma MP 495 ink monitor

I bought a refill kit and filled the black ink. The instructions say I need to turn off the ink monitor but does not explain how. I can not find any instructions anywhere.
It will not print black because it thinks the black is empty. How do I reset and make it think it is full? Or just shut off the monitor?

I bought a refill kit and filled the black ink. The instructions say I need to turn off the ink monitor but does not explain how. I can not find any instructions anywhere.
It will not print black because it thinks the black is empty. How do I reset and make it think it is full? Or just shut off the monitor?

were you able to fix this? i am having the same problem. This happened when i tried to fill in the black ink..

i am having the same problem

I wound up going to a different forum for my answers, it seems like this forum is dying and has no support. For my pixma iP100 you press one of the buttons for like 8 seconds but I can't find it now :-/ I even downloaded your manual to look for it.

Ask a Question