Printer advice

hey everyone,
need some much valued advice :) looking for a new printer that has relatively cheap ink and can print high quality every week or so but is also not too expensive. we had an epson but that broke due to their update so would rather stay away form them to be honest lol
was looking into canon pixma as i had one of those for a few years.

cheers!

Hello,
I was going to recommend the Epson SX415 which is an all-in-one that has come down to under £40 online and if you go to Epson's website has over 2000 user reviews averaging 4 out of 5 stars. Furthermore cheap compatible cartidges are readily available since it takes the T0711-T0714 cartidges (they start at around £2.56 each or £8.99 set of 4 on Selectafont.co.uk), but if you're dead set against them, Canon are a good alternative although for the newer Pixma models compatibles are not so readily available....
Hope thats of some help

I would usually recommend an Epson aswell, as if it's cheap ink costs you're looking for any Epson that takes T0711 ink cartridges is probably best.

But since you're staying away from Epson, Brother printers that take LC1000 ink cartridges are good for ink costs especially if you are buying re-manufactured ink cartridges (around £3.00 from our site inkcartridges.uk.com)

are you looking at both colors or just black only we have hp 3500dn netwrk printers they seem easy to maintain and little cost for the catridge

How do you define "cheap"? Some of them are cheap on price, and also "cheap" on number of sheets. That's not cheap. My Brother printer, its quality is good, and ink always print a lot of. My model is HL1240.

hey everyone,
need some much valued advice :) looking for a new printer that has relatively cheap ink and can print high quality every week or so but is also not too expensive. we had an epson but that broke due to their update so would rather stay away form them to be honest lol
was looking into canon pixma as i had one of those for a few years.

cheers!

If your looking for a printer that has cheap ink and that can print high quality i would sugget Canon as i have one myself and has been working well for me without problems, Canons are especially good for printing high quality photos. If your not to fused on getting a Canon I would go for a HP as the ink is also relatively cheap. :D

Ask a Question