Printer envelope printing.

I would like to ask how to get my printer to print more than 4 lines of text on a C5 [half A4] envelope.

I use a Canon MG3150 Pixma printer and I often print addresses onto envelopes. The problem is that I can't get the printer to print more than 4 lines of text, unless I print in Aerial font size 8, which is unreadable for an envelope going into the post box.

I have tried altering the font size, the font position on the envelope, but nothing works. I have tried setting the print ot start 3 cm from the top edge of the envelope but it still will only print 4 lines. The only way is to use tiny size 8.

Even on an A4 envelope it is a long afternoon trying to get the print to type more that 4 lines.

When I look at the address entry for the printer the text seems to be double spaced and there is not option to change it, as there is in MS Word. I have tried typing the address, in single spacing, in Word and then copying it into the printer address window but that doesn't make any difference.

In the end I have to write part of the address in pen after printing the first part on the printer.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Ask a Question