Printer for heavy printing job

Any Printer recommendation for heavy job printing, like 100 to 300 pages per day, there is no problem even if there is no Scanner, WIFI, or Bluetooth. Just priorities printing. Epson and support Ink 664 if possible.

Lately, I have been using Epson L360 but it does not take 2 or 3 months before it breaks down. hopefully, there is a printer much sturdier for printing than L360

Canon Pixma iP110
300 pages a day? That printer is basically a portable quick-and-dirty from your phone printer.

For the kind of page counts the OP is looking for, I would not recommend Canon or HP ink jets at all. Thermal bubble jet will be no end of trouble at page counts that high.

Epson and support Ink 664
You don't mind dye-based ink?

I don't know of any Epson printer that takes 664 ink that will be appropriate. Most of those Eco Tanks are mommy medicine. For the page counts you are looking for, you want something with a real printer control language, not the ESC/P-R or ESC/P-2 rasterization crap that Epson puts on most of its ink jets and Eco Tanks. The one Epson you might consider is a WorkForce ST-C8090.

Brother's MFC-J 6945DW is an option. It offers PCL and Postscript, has reasonable price-per-page with the large-format front-loading ink cartridges, but also has good and reliable third-party refillable ink solutions available. It also has the paper capacity you'll want. In short, it's basically the equivalent of an Epson ST-C8090 at 1/4 the cost. You can afford two to spread the love around a bit if you want. The only think I would have wanted is an output tray that could hold a little more.

Ask a Question