Printer is printing in color negative?!?

Hello all, I am new to this forum, but frequent many others (reef/aquatic hobbyist forums) but that's not why I am here today.. er.. tonight. My printer I bought a while back, an Epson Workforce 600, seems to print in negative for some reason when I try to print from my computer. I cant tell you accurately how long this has been going on, because up until recently, ive been printing directly from the machine, which worked fine. except when I needed prints of my edited images. So instead of spending more money on printing through a company, I use the printer that sits on the shelf next to my desk. (makes sense right?) but the dang printer just will not print most of my images, it wont print anything that I have edited, and wont print anything that I have saved off from my sd card from my camera. now if I insert my sd card, it prints properly and perfectly. someone told me that it may be an issue with something to do with cymk--->rgb conversion, so if someone could please help me, that would be great!!

Ask a Question