Printer Recommendation

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I need some printer advice. I currently have an Epson Stylus NX300 that is an all-in-one printer. It scans, faxes, copies, and prints. I love that part, but the ink cartridges are a problem. They are so expensive and don't last very long. I bought some supposedly compatible refillable ink cartridges on Ebay, and now my printer won't work at all.

So what I want is to buy a new printer, one with all the same functions (including faxing) but that is compatible with the generic refillable ink cartridges you can buy. I am in the US, and it can be a used printer, I just want to know what brand and model number to buy. Any advise is appreciated and thanks in advance for your help. Sorry for the long message.

Contact the seller of the ink cartridges and obtain a refund.

On my Epson printers I always use aftermarket or remanufactured ink cartridges and all work properly. So with Epson - those cartridges do work. Could be you purchased a bad batch of cartridges.

Send them back and try another seller.

i am surprised that you say the ink cartridges are expensive i have always been told that epson cartridges are one of the cheapest.

Ask a Question