printer suggestion

Hello,

I'd need help picking a printer.

I mostly shoot black and white film in small and medium formats but sadly building a darkroom isn't in my future plans. Sometimes I rent one but I'd like the comfort of being able to print some of my stuff also at home.

Which kind of printer would you suggest for my needs? I was looking for the canon pro 100s (quite cheap used, around 150€ without toners) but I don't think I need a 20kg printer able to print A3 photos on my desk.

I'd say my budget is around 300-400€, I could invest a bit more for the first inks but I definitely wouldn't mind if I spent less than that

Hello,

I'd need help picking a printer.

I mostly shoot black and white film in small and medium formats but sadly building a darkroom isn't in my future plans. Sometimes I rent one but I'd like the comfort of being able to print some of my stuff also at home.

Which kind of printer would you suggest for my needs? I was looking for the canon pro 100s (quite cheap used, around 150€ without toners) but I don't think I need a 20kg printer able to print A3 photos on my desk.

I'd say my budget is around 300-400€ printerscrew.com, I could invest a bit more for the first inks but I definitely wouldn't mind if I spent less than that
Thanks in advance! for any help

Hey, I looked into some printer options for you and I found three that I think could work well. They are the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e, Brother HL-L2350DW, and Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw. Take a look at each one and see which one you like best based on your printing needs.

Ask a Question