Printer suggestions

I need a new printer. I would like it to have a scanner, print photos, individual ink color cartridges, print labels, envelopes, easy to refill cartridges. Does not have to have a fax but may be nice. Inkjet printer. Don't want to spend much over $ 100.00 if possible.

I am leaning towards brother right now. Had a cannon and liked it. Have and epson now and hate it. Have had nothing but trouble with it.
What do you suggest for a printer? Pro's Con's?
Thanks for your help.
Paula

Sam

We have a great printer search tool on our website at Printware. Simply answer a few about your requirements and it will return a list of suitable printers within your price range.

Hope this helps

Sam

I need a new printer. I would like it to have a scanner, print photos, individual ink color cartridges, print labels, envelopes, easy to refill cartridges. Does not have to have a fax but may be nice. Inkjet printer. Don't want to spend much over $ 100.00 if possible.

I am leaning towards brother right now. Had a cannon and liked it how to get best results in sublimation printing. Have and epson now and hate it. Have had nothing but trouble with it.
What do you suggest for a printer? Pro's Con's?
Thanks for your help.
Paula
Chromebook is now not supporting my Canon MX475 so I need a new printer. Can anyone recommend a decent budget printer that does the basics (wifi, copy, scan, etc) that is supported? I'm favoring the HP Envy 5020 or Deskjet 2600 series (all around £50) but would be grateful for your recommendations.

Ask a Question