Printer

Hello Dani,

Great question. The answer can be a bit long though, but it I'll try to keep it short.

Mostly you want an inkjet printer for photo printing. Their technology allows to produce the highest quality when it comes down to photo and image printing. This is because the way the print nozzles work with an inkjet, as opposed to laser printers.

Depending on your budget, you could go for one of the Canon Pixma Pro serie printers or the Epson Expression. The Pixma Pro's are in a higher price range but can produce higher quality print outs.

Personally I prefer the Canon Pixma Pro, but it might be worth it to check out other models too of course. I've actually written a Canon Pixma Pro-100 review and many others as well, in case you would want to check it out.

Greetz,
Vincent

Thankyou very much for your help and getting back to me. Will have a look at it
Hello Dani,

Great question. The answer can be a bit long though, but it I'll try to keep it short.

Mostly you want an inkjet printer for photo printing. Their technology allows to produce the highest quality when it comes down to photo and image printing. This is because the way the print nozzles work with an inkjet, as opposed to laser printers.

Depending on your budget, you could go for one of the Canon Pixma Pro serie printers or the Epson Expression. The Pixma Pro's are in a higher price range but can produce higher quality print outs.

Personally I prefer the Canon Pixma Pro, but it might be worth it to check out other models too of course. I've actually written a Canon Pixma Pro-100 review and many others as well, in case you would want to check it out.

Greetz,
Vincent

Ask a Question