Problem with printer

I have a Brother DCP-J315 printer and a few weeks ago I started to get prints in blue when I selected black so I checked the ink volume and it showed almost full.I then took the cartridge out and it was blue not black so I checked the blue cartridge and that was blue..So bought some new cartridges I fitted the black and did a test print and it still came out in blue.And the test print had two blue prints no blackThere is also a problem with the yellow in that when I did a test print it only showed to lines so installed a new yellow cartridge and the ink volume was full but it still does not print right when I do a test page.I hope this makes sense.Any advice appreciated.

I have a Brother DCP-J315 printer and a few weeks ago I started to get prints in blue when I selected black so I checked the ink volume and it showed almost full.I then took the cartridge out and it was blue not black so I checked the blue cartridge and that was blue..So bought some new cartridges I fitted the black and did a test print and it still came out in blue.And the test print had two blue prints no blackThere is also a problem with the yellow in that when I did a test print it only showed to lines so installed a new yellow cartridge and the ink volume was full but it still does not print right when I do a test page.I hope this makes sense.Any advice appreciated.
restart your printer and check again

Try following these steps to get your printer back online.
  1. Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
  2. Run a printer power cycle.
  3. Set your printer as the default printer.
  4. Clear the print queue.
  5. Reset the service that manages the printing queue.

Regards,
Willjoe

When you change cartridges is takes time for the ink from the cartridge to reach the head. There is a small reservoir in the head too. So the issue isn't your print queue, and restarting the printer won't help. Now that you have the black cartridge in place you just need to print "black" until the rest of the blue ink in the lines is flushed out and it flows black again.

I have a Hp Dye printer for sublimation printing.But it is not connect with WiFi and other smart devices.Guide me how to connect printer with smart device.

Hey! I am Hamid Loreal, a worker in the printing industry in London. I have an Epson Ecotank ET sublimation printer for sublimation. Some problems with my printer when I connected to Wi-Fi. He shut down automatically. Please tell me how to fix the problem.

Last edited:
Hey! I am Hamid Loreal, a worker in the printing industry in London. I have an Epson Ecotank ET sublimation printer for sublimation. Some problems with my printer when I connected to Wi-Fi. He shut down automatically. Please tell me how to fix the problem.

Ask a Question