Problems with Paper jam

I've printed with Canson Baryta Photographique paper before with no issues. But for some reason, every attempt I've made today the paper loads and the printer says release lever and remove paper jam. My first thought was to widen the platen gap to wide. But that didn't work. Kind of stuck here not knowing what to try next. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You

You might try this:

With printer power turned on -> unplug printer from wall outlet for 2 minutes -> restore power plug.
Turn on printer

You dont indicate printer model or operating system??

I've printed with Canson Baryta Photographique paper before with no issues. But for some reason, every attempt I've made today the paper loads and the printer says release lever and remove paper jam. My first thought was to widen the platen gap to wide. But that didn't work. Kind of stuck here not knowing what to try next. Any help would be appreciated. The printer is an Epson stylus Pro 4800. Windows 7
Thank You

Ask a Question