Report listing how many pages printed, etc?

Hello All

First time here. I have a new Brother MFC-J475DW printer. I'm wondering if there is a report of some kind that would tell me how many pages I've printed, when the ink was changed, etc.

I'm coming from an HP printer that listed that kind of information and was hoping that this Brother would do the same.

I see there are reports dealing with the Fax and Caller ID, which is a good thing too IMO.

I'm still finding my way around but hope someone can advise.

Thanks very much
Barb

SOME models of brother printers can view the number of prints in the "maintenance mode" - status page. To enter in the maintenance mode:

Turn the printer off and turn it on while holding Menu pressed, you can easily recognize if it worked, as it writes "Maintenance Mode" in big letters and flashes the display.

You can now enter codes using the numerical pad, just entering the code is enough, you don't have to press anything else but the numbers, there's no confirmation key.
Here is the important code to view the number of prints:

77 - Status Page

Warning! Do not Enter other numbers. They might change the important settings and may damage your printer.

SOME models of brother printers can view the number of prints in the "maintenance mode" - status page. To enter in the maintenance mode:

Turn the printer off and turn it on while holding Menu pressed, you can easily recognize if it worked, as it writes "Maintenance Mode" in big letters and flashes the display.

You can now enter codes using the numerical pad, just entering the code is enough, you don't have to press anything else but the numbers, there's no confirmation key.
Here is the important code to view the number of prints:

77 - Status Page

Warning! Do not Enter other numbers. They might change the important settings and may damage your printer.

Thanks very much for the help.

My printer model gets into Maintenance Mode slightly differently, and it took me a bit to find out how, but the code 77 works perfect. Just what I was looking for.

Again, thanks very much your help is appreciated!

Ask a Question