Samsung clx-8640nd scanned files recovery

I scanned in several pages into a samsung clx 8640nd. I thought they were going to my usb drive that was plugged in. However, they went into the shared folder. They are sitting there, but I can't transfer them to the usb. The only option it gives me is to create a new directory, or delete the file. Tried to access remotely via the syncthru but can't find any area to search the files on the printer. Tried to sign on as admin and the default passwords out there but can't. Large network system, can't install new programs on computer. Any way to tie in via wifi / bluetooth?

You dont indicate operating system. If Windows 7 - 10 follow this:
Open Shared Folder -> Highlight each scanned page -> Right click highlighted pages -> select copy
Open USB Drive -> Right Click & Select Paste

First it is windows 10 2nd I can't get into the printer via the network. I was hoping I could copy or move the files from the printer to a usb stick that I can plug into the printer

Ask a Question