sharing a Canon MP630 USB printer

I want to find out if there is a way to share a Canon MP630 non-WiFi printer so I can split the USB connection to go to 2 seperate computers by USB cable. I have tried it with a D-Link router but it didn't work. I just want to work on this printer with 2 computers.:(

Hi..
The size of the ink droplets can vary, and it is this that you quite often see quoted in printer specifications as a Pico litre rating . The Smaller the nozzle jet, the tinier the ink drop, so the more detailed the print image will be.To minimise ink wastage and protect the environment, Canon’s Single Ink system uses transparent, individually replaceable single colour ink tanks. Each tank incorporates an LED that flashes slowly to indicate when ink is low, or rapidly when the tank is empty. To ensure hassle-free installation, the also indicates when a tank is incorrectly installed.

Ask a Question