sheets come out blank

Hello to ALL

My printer Canon Smartbase MP390 is printing BLANK. NO ink. The ink cartridges are full but non Original Canon. I ran the nozzle check, head cleaning, deep head cleaning and it still does the same, just prints blank pages. NO error code. The printer thinks that it is printing fine. Anybody could help. Thanks in advance.

It could be that the printer head is permanently clogged up with dried ink or is damage.

Try this step am not sure if it will work with canon I followed this step with my epson cartridge and it works
Place the clogged nozzles in warm water and soak them until the dried ink begins to flow from the nozzle. Wait until you see some ink flowing then remove the nozzles from the water and dry it with a soft tissue or cotton swab. After which try reinstalling it and see if it helps. If not try repeating it again. If after repeating it you still fail to get any success uninstall the cartridge and place it on a soft tissue or cotton swab with rubbing alcohol in an upside down position. Let the printer ink cartridge sit on it overnight. Reinstall the cartridge and run the print-head cleaning mechanism.

If thats still fail then the printer head is clogged forever or damage. :(

Ask a Question