Small home office all in one wireless?

Hi, can anyone recommend a small decent quality, reliable, cheap to run all in one wireless printer for home office and small business use please? I've seen the HP 8500 pro which looks and seems ok but I'm told has been discontinued, so the inks might be a bit expensive and more difficult to obtain. Have an Epson SX415 at the moment which unfortunately isn't up to it.

Hello SteveE,
I'm a bit reluctant to recommend one printer in particular, simply because everyone's preferences are personal - a bit like buying a car!
Canon especially have upped their game in the all in one market and have released 6 new models, with the MG6150 getting some very good reviews, but the ink cartridges are a little on the pricey side. Epson too have released a number of new models aimed at the small office market, but crafty chips on their newer cartridges monitor pages printed rather than actually how much ink is left...
The best advice I can give is read user reviews, I've found the following site to be very useful as you can compare printers side by side:
Top 10 All in One Reviews

Ask a Question