trying to get my Kodak printer to work wirelessly

I have a Kodak ESP 5 all in one printer. I was looking through the manual and saw that there is supposed to be a USB bluetooth adapter available to make the printer wireless ready. However the USB adapter doesn't seem to be available anymore.
My question is; Is there a generic adapter available that works with my printer? I'm having major trouble finding something that works. Plus, I don't know much about bluetooth devices. How can I get my printer to print wirelessly?

Thanks

Go To Kodak's site. A firmware upgrade Avalivable That enabled a version of air print. You can e-mail your document to your iPad, send it to a computer hardwired to your printer which serves as a print server. You can also use Google docs I believe to upload then download your documents

Failing that you can look for a third party app. I Used kodak printer it works fine For Me. Its a little slow But wouldn't want to print a Book or anything, but Notprint e-mails Print.

Just call the Kodak after-service, they will help you to work it out step by step. but the Kodak ESP 5 must have the bluetooth fuction.

Ask a Question