Unable to print to Canon 5035

Hi All!

I am attempting to print to a Canon 5035 printer from a windows 10 device. Upon starting a print job, I can see the job in print queue on the windows 10 device and the printer begins to make noise as if it were going to start the job. about 10-15 seconds later, the print queue is gone and the printer stops making noise. However, nothing prints out. When checking the logs on the printer, it shows the job and the file that was "printed" and the print queue clears on the windows 10 machine.

The printer is on a print server and the respected windows 10 device is the only one running into this issue. All other devices can print without a problem. Any help is appreciated and if any more info is needed feel free to ask. Thanks!

Well it is drive. Replace driver. That is easy. Don't use universal driver.
Thanks for the advice! However, I don't believe it is the driver as I reinstalled the driver a couple times and even pulled the one directly from Canon site for that specific model.

Ask a Question