W6400 Canon spares

Hi all Canon users.
Several months ago I acquired a used 6400. Unfortunately it had been stored for a few years and the heads were beyond salvage. It is a lovely well built solid piece of kit let down by the print heads. Yes these are replaceable but at what cost!!!

So after several attempts to repair I decided to throw in the towel and eventually replaced it with another printer (an epson)

I managed to strip and salvage many electrical / mechanical parts from motors to control panel and position encoder strips. I have all these parts in a large box and hoped to keep them for spares when I replaced it. However by buying a different model these are now redundant, and I would like to see if anyone could use any or need any parts. (I just hate throwing stuff out)
Ideally they would suit an enthusiast or a repair firm of similar.
I'm willing to itemise as best I can and also willing to post (UK only) if costs are met.
I don't require lots of money for these parts, I much prefer to see them go to a good home and used.
Absolutely genuine I promise and no spam.
My location is north east Hampshire, UK (near the air show location)
If anyone is interested please email me at salesatasl AT gmail -dot-com

Apologies if this is posted in an inappropriate location.

Ask a Question