What is the BEST printer?

Hello everyone!

I soon am going to purchase a printer for home use (with scan and copy), but I don't know which one to buy. I don't really want to ask what is the "best" printer as this question doesn't really say anything, but I have a set of features I need in a printer, and would like to get the best of the kind.

Can you guys help me please?

The features I need are:
- Wireless
- Double sided
- Fast if possible
- Colores
- under/close to 100$ budget
- Not to big
- Comes with ink/toner (to save money)

I don't really know which brend is considered better for home use (or in any area for that matter) so advices with experience would be appereciated!

Thank you very much :)

HP Envy series that uses two cartridges would be a good choice. A search on Staples website for example will show you duplex printers. Figure a pair of cartridges in your budget because the ones that come with it are going to have very little ink.

Thank you guys very much :) Thank you ircjim :) I'll look it up, didn't know about the Staples website.

What ever you find on the staples web site, then use as research and go to

Link:
www.amazon.com

and put in the same model that you like and it will be cheaper, or you can get last years model, even cheaper. But staples.com is great for research.

Then later get the cartridges online either amazon or ebay.

Cheers.

Also, If anyone can look at my post, I have a used Epson wf_2540 and I don't want to use it as a copier or printer, only as a scanner... need to disable all the rest, it starts copying the minute it turns on. Bizarre.

Ask a Question